Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Very Bad






The pictures go without saying that they are children. The second picture where the child is all black is a saline abortin. The child in the "tear drop" is 6 weeks after conception.


Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Last Friday was a sad day. Andrea and I wear at a doctor's office to talk with the doctor about assisting with our baby's birth. As we were waiting on a couch, Andrea noticed a price list on the wall. We where impressed with the low prices. We were then appalled to see that they murdered unborn children for 200 to 300 Ron ($80-120). Please pray for the Lord to stop this wicked work and save the lost. In Romania more than 70% of pregnancies end in murder thru abortion. Andrea wrote her final thesis on this subject. If you read Romanian and would like a pdf of it, let me know in a comment with your e-mail address.



No comments: